Providence Health & Services Senior Project Manager - Clinical Program Services in Renton, Washington
Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior Project Manager, Clinical Program Services to our location in Portland, OR, or Renton, WA or Irvine, CA.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager, Clinical Program Services to provide and track project plans, communication plans, timelines, dashboards, and presentations for Clinical Program Services department. This position will be accountable for managing multiple projects to identify and achieve specified objectives on time. Works closely with VP and Director of Cancer Institute, Data Scientist, System Cancer Executive Committee, System Cancer Leadership Council and Regional Cancer Leaders.
In this position you will:
• Develop project plans, communication plans, timelines, dashboards, and presentations as needed.
• Must be able to interact effectively with multiple data teams and have the skills and ability to integrate necessary data sources and work with partners to ensure accurate, actionable, and timely reporting.
• Expert communication skills: written and spoken.
• Must be able to speak both the data and business language to digest and interpret data sources.
• Oversee tasks and deliverable assignment, completion, and status reporting.
• Engage all stakeholders professionally and in appropriate manner consistent with their level of involvement and role on assigned projects.
• Coordinate projects and their deliverables to ensure optimal functioning of the Department and the Clinical Program Services overall.
• Partner with project stakeholders to resolve barriers impeding project deliverables and solution of concerns that may block project progress.
• Maintain alignment and consistent communication with project teams to ensure consistency in messaging and engagement with Shared Service and Regional teams interacted with.
Required qualifications for this position include:
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Public Administration, Project Management or equivalent educ/experience
5 years proven track record in managing multiple complex high-profile projects simultaneously and driving towards successful result
Preferred qualifications for this position
• Master's Degree
• PMI Certification and/or working knowledge of lean thinking concepts and methods
• 5 years consulting background in a high production, deadline-oriented professional work environment requiring multi-tasking, flexibility, and self-directed work
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Project & Program Management (Non-Clinical)
Other Location(s): Washington-Renton, California-Irvine
Req ID: 302501