Providence Health & Services Senior Business Development Specialist or Business Development Specialist - Health Insights in Renton, Washington
Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior Business Development Specialist- Health Insight or a Business Development Specialist - Health Insight to our locations within the Pacific Northwest region.
The Senior Business Development Specialist serves as the primary conduit and initial entry point for biopharma and medical device manufacturer engagement, prospecting and outreach for Health Insights at Providence St. Joseph Heath.
This role is critical in the success of the Health Insights strategic vision to accelerate healthcare and research through industry funded health economic & outcomes research, sponsor adoption of clinical trial analytics services and promotion of PSJH system genomics & translational medicine services across multiple therapeutic areas. In addition, this position will assist both the program director and executive director in the delivery of key strategic initiatives related to creating growth initiatives within health insights and system research.
The Business Development Specialist's primary areas of responsibility include developing strong external relationships with biopharma and medical device manufacturers to create demand for PSJH Health Insight's service offerings. The Business Development Specialist manages and develops relationships with client services, internal physician experts and other parts of PSJH to build lasting rapport with external clients.
Responsibilities include the recruitment of new biopharma & medical device manufacturer clients/collaborators that enhance the quality of clinical care provided to ministries we serve. The position will serve as a Health Insights & system research advocate, developing and managing communication between external clients and internal stakeholders.
*25% travel requirement
In this position, your responsibilities will include:
• Outreach, prospecting and engagement of potential external biopharma and medical device manufacturer customers
• Managing RFP’s contract generation, and delivery
• Building sales pipeline using multiple CRM tools to ensure adequate follow up with clients
• Basic project/program management to ensure timely responses and prioritization of customer requests
• Ability to build lasting rapport and repeat business with existing biopharma and medical device manufacturer customer base
• Develops relationships within and outside PSJH for rapid, accurate response to client needs and identification of internal subject matter experts
• Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Scientific, Clinical Science, or related field.
• 8 years: Direct sales to biopharma and/or medical device manufacturers,preferably in a data and analytics setting
• 3 years: RFP/RFQ authoring, oversight and management
- About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Business Development
Req ID: 243834