Providence Health & Services Multimedia Specialist ITM PSJH in Renton, Washington
Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Multimedia Specialist ITM PSJH to our location in Portland, OR.
We are seeking a Multimedia Specialist ITM to be responsible for developing and producing learning assets, web-based learning solutions and other multimedia deliverables to support Learning interventions for Providence and Providence Affiliate Caregivers and core leaders.
The incumbent performs all duties in a manner that promotes PSJH mission, values, and philosophy. In all aspects, he/she serves as a role model for the values and mission of the organization.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
• Produce web-based learning solutions in a variety of interactive formats.
• Collaborate with SMEs and Learning Designers to collaborate on learning projects and vision.
• Produce a high volume of error free, visually pleasing multimedia assets and deliverables.
• Integrate audio, video, animation, and graphic files into online multimedia courses.
• Develop branded artifacts/documents based on internal standards.
• Develop graphical content for online courses using various software (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
• Design and develop content for special projects.
• Manage multimedia artifact archives.
• Communicate daily with multiple teams to clearly understand schedules, budget, status, and requirements.
• Participate in weekly and monthly meetings.
• Assist in training new developers and continued education of existing multimedia staff.
• Maintain expertise in at least one deliverable or process.
• Look for opportunities to innovate using new Learning Technologies.
Required qualifications for this position include:
Bachelor's Degree in graphic design, communications, or multimedia production or equivalent educ/experience.
5 years in Graphic design and content development, focused on Learning interventions.
5 years in using Adobe Creative Suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro.
5 years in using Microsoft Office tools including PowerPoint.
3 years in using Rapid Development Tools (Articulate Storyline/Rise) for LMS/SCROM compliance.
5 years of strong experience with audio, video recording,editing and production.
Ability to cross-collaborate with Learning Designers, Project managers and SME’s to build learning programs.
Ability to produce high-end learning assets including and not limited to infographics, illustrations, video, audio, and animations.
Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment to support product delivery schedules.
Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software applications.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Proven problem solving skills, innovative thinking.
Worked with learning technologies and multiple tools to meet learning objectives.
Ability to be proactive and offer ideas that would enhance the learner experience.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Analytics/Business Intelligence
Other Location(s): California-Burbank, California-Santa Rosa, Washington-Seattle, Washington-Renton, California-Irvine
Req ID: 240878