Providence Health & Services Kronos Application Analyst in Renton, Washington
Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Kronos Application Analyst to our Enterprise Information Services in Renton, WA.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
• Identify and analyze operational and systems issues and opportunities and produce effective solutions
• Assist business partners with business process improvement, business requirements gathering and test planning
• Prepare design specifications and test plans, scenarios and scripts
• Consult with functional departments to identify necessary definition or changes to systems
• Understand customers business needs and builds workflows while engaging key customer representatives and incorporating known solutions
• Managing of specific work items and/or projects, including: planning, scoping, estimation, status reporting
• Help investigate and resolve system functional and technical errors. Troubleshoot on systems and data, and generate solutions which may include systems modifications enhancements or new procedures
• Design, configure and test systems functionality changes, such as but not limited to creating flexfields, modifying fast formulas, building elements and table setup
• Coordinate with other IT areas who are responsible for file transfers, security administration, reporting, databases and other functions
• Report, track, and resolve application related issues with the Oracle support organization
• Demonstrate service excellence and positive interpersonal relationships in dealing with others, so that productivity and positive relations are maximized
• Perform rotational on-call responsibilities.
• Independently define tasks; identify stakeholders and their objectives. . Create documentation, capable of writing complex scope of work and justifications
Required qualifications for this position include:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services, Engineering, Commerce or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience (at least 3 years of functional experience)
Three (3) years experience in application design, implementation and/or maintenance of one or more of the following large scale Enterprise Resource Planning systems - Kronos v7 and above, Time & Attendance module of a large ERP (Oracle Cloudsuite, PeopleSoft, Workday) or large nurse scheduling application.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
Master's Degree in Information Services, Business Administration, Accounting, Commerce, CPA, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, HCM
One(1) year experience with implementation or support of Kronos v7 and above (Timekeeper, Advanced Scheduler, Attestation, Analytics)>
Two (2) years experience with large scale business transformation and ERP system implementation projects with scope spanning multiple regions and/or geographies and business process areas
Key experience highlights include: Demonstrated ability to successfully execute small projects; methodologies related to application management such as system deployment, support, and life cycle; experience in process improvement methodology, change management, operational improvement in complex systems.
Suggestion: preference around T&A, scheduling, payroll in healthcare environment
Human Resources Global Professional upon hire
Project Management Professional upon hire
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Applications
Req ID: 247741